Return to Practice COVID 19 Protocol
Our expected open date for return to private practice will be mid June - early July, as we replace our flooring and upgrade the ventilation and purification systems in the Studio. When you return to our healing space, these are the new changes and ways we are keeping you and others safe. Our safest guidelines come from the CDC and OSHA. We also follow guidelines from the American Massage Therapy Association. Unfortunately, even with the most rigorous sanitation protocols, enhanced client screening, and social distancing precautions, there is still risk of COVID-19 transmission involved. Please be sure you are aware of this and fill out our new COVID-19 Liability Form attached below. We will use EPA suggested disinfectants in our office, including Lysol and Clorox products.
- The only sessions we will be offering in the office will be prenatal care, integrated bodywork (massage, craniosacral therapy), and baby bodywork. All trauma resolution and resilience sessions will remain online as much as possible.
- There will be fewer sessions available, as more time is needed to clean and disinfect in between clients.
- At the beginning of each day, the practitioner's temperature will be taken. If the practitioner's temperature is above 99, all sessions will be cancelled for the day.
- If you are feeling unwell, have a fever or a cough, or feel short of breath, please do not come in. You may cancel at any time.
- We have an outdoor seating area beneath the grape arbor, and you are welcome to wait in your car for your appointed time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the studio, and your temperature will be taken at that time. If your temperature is above 99.5, we will reschedule.
- Client and practitioner will wear masks. Disposable masks will be available for you.
- Prior to your session, all paperwork and payments will be done online.
- All shoes come off as soon as you enter the studio.
- All clients will have their temperature taken when they enter the studio.
- The practitioner will change shirt and apron for each client. Hands and arms will be sanitized and/or washed with warm water and soap.
- The bathroom, floors, sitting area will all be sanitized after each session.
- We will have a unique ventilation system established, and windows will be opened in between sessions.