Return to Practice COVID 19 Protocol
I am vaccinated against COVID 19
. When you return to our healing space, these are the new changes and ways we are keeping you and others safe. Our safest guidelines come from the CDC and OSHA. We also follow guidelines from the American Massage Therapy Association. Unfortunately, even with the most rigorous sanitation protocols, enhanced client screening, and social distancing precautions, there is still risk of COVID-19 transmission involved. Please be sure you are aware of this and fill out our new COVID-19 Liability Form attached below. We will use EPA suggested disinfectants in our office, including Lysol, Clorox and thymol (natural) products.
- Masks Required Until Further Notice
- There will be fewer sessions available, as more time is needed to clean and disinfect in between clients.
- If you are feeling unwell, have a fever or a cough, or feel short of breath, please do not come in. You may cancel at any time.
- Client and practitioner will wear masks if you have not been vaccinated. Disposable masks will be available for you.
- The practitioner will change shirt and apron for each client after nonvaccinated clients. Hands and arms will be sanitized and/or washed with warm water and soap.
- We will have a unique ventilation system established, and windows will be opened in between sessions.